schülke wipes are wipes and dispensers for the use in combination with disinfectant solutions for a rapid surface disinfection in low-risk areas. Various sizes and applications, that can be selected based on individual needs, with a shelf life of generally 28 days. For the use in combination with schülke surface disinfectants in all areas of hospitals, nursing homes, rescue services and medical practices.
1. Please dispose of any remaining product and wipes after the expiry date or when refilling the wipes.
2. Thoroughly clean the dispenser and the lid using a deep-cleaning and absorbent wipe (e. g. mikrozid® sensitive wipes premium) to remove contamination or residues.
3. After that, thoroughly disinfect the dispenser and the lid. For this step we recommend using alcohol-based disinfectant wipes such as the mikrozid® AF wipes.
4. The dispenser and the lid can also be reprocessed for 10 minutes at 70°C and for 1 minute at 90°C.
5. Allow the dispenser and the lid to dry completely after disinfection. The dried dispenser is refilled in the same way as for a first filling.
You can also download the application flyer as a PDF.
The products and services presented on this microsite are not available in every country. If you have any questions or comments please contact one of our subsidiaries or your local distributor for more information.